New features

From: Germán Arias
Subject: New features
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:20:15 -0600

Hi Fred, If you are agree I will add the variables
GSUseWindowFrameColorToMenu and GSMenuItemsBordered to GUI, but I don't
know in what file are seated the defaults values of the variables.

And I don't know if you are agree to add GSTaskBar (or whatever you want
call it). To do this I need add some changes on NSApplication and
NSWindow, and add another variable for use this, maybe GSUseGSTaskBar.
Of course this need a tool that I call "gstb". Greetings.