Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r29082 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/AppKit/

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r29082 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/AppKit/NSOutlineView.h Source/NSOutlineView.m
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 01:00:55 +0100

Hi Richard,

Author: rfm
Date: Sun Nov 29 19:02:06 2009
New Revision: 29082

Log:
First hack at expand/collapse as we drag over expandable items

Modified:
   libs/gui/trunk/ChangeLog
   libs/gui/trunk/Headers/AppKit/NSOutlineView.h
   libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSOutlineView.m

Since you are working on that, you might want to take a look at the quick and dirty patch I attached to this bug report a while ago: http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18134 I don't know what is NSOutlineView current state. But the last time I tried (one year ago) the drag and drop support was limited. The patch improves NSOutlineView to support dropping items at arbitrary levels when rows are expanded (and not just at the level 0). iirc It also changes NSOutlineView to correctly handle drop on on a single row or on the whole view (as Mac OS X does when you are dragging over an empty area).

Cheers,
Quentin.