Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r29106 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSColorW

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r29106 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSColorWell.m
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 23:24:07 +0100

Hans Baier schrieb:
> Author: hansfbaier
> Date: Tue Dec  8 08:55:39 2009
> New Revision: 29106

> Log:
> * Source/NSColorWell.m (-mouseDragged:, -mouseDown:): Applied patch from Eric
> Wasylishen to activate it on click inside the colored rectangle (same
> behavior as in OS X)
>
> Modified:
>     libs/gui/trunk/ChangeLog
>     libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSColorWell.m

I like this patch in general, what I dislike is the global variable that
gets used for the last mouse down position. Looking at the code I am
very sure that this wont lead to any side effects, still it is the wrong
way to code this. I would prefer that we come up with a better
implementation for this feature.