Implemented +[NSCharacterSet newlineCharacterSet]

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Implemented +[NSCharacterSet newlineCharacterSet]
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:41:24 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to say that I implemented the +newlineCharacterSet method in
NSCharacterSet. This just contains 0x000A (LF) , 0x000D (CR), and 0x00085
(nextline). I think I did everything correctly (updated
dev-apps/charsets/mkcharsets.m, downloaded the Unicode data file, used
data2header to regenerate the NSCharacterSetData.h file).

One thing to note is that the Apple NSCharacterSet docs count 0x000B (vertical
tab) and 0x000C (form feed) as newline characters, and include them in
newlineCharacterSet and witespaceAndNewlineCharacterSet, while GNUstep does not
at the moment.

-Eric