Re: Recent changes on NSWindow.m

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Recent changes on NSWindow.m
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:04:26 -0500

German,

I reverted the change for now.  I believe I know what's causing the issue.

The change was intended to correct a focus issue seen on Windows since
gui is storing information about main/key as a flag *AND* in
NSApplication.

I believe the error in my change is in the "setInputState" calls which
rely on those flags.  I, apparently, need to make the change a bit
more robust in order to deal with those issues.

Thanks, GC