Re: [Etoile-dev] Narcissus theme progress

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: [Etoile-dev] Narcissus theme progress
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:14:52 -0600

I've been working on GSTheme a lot over the past week, mostly adding support for drawing gui elements with theme tiles. I'm porting the two Étoilé themes, although I'm focusing on Narcissus right now.

Here's the theme:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Themes/Narcissus.theme/

Here's a screenshot of the current SVN GNUstep + the Narcissus theme: Note that there is no extra code in the theme, and no bundles are loaded :-)
http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq189/edog17/?action=view&current=Screenshot2010-01-30at104056AM.png

There is still a lot to do, and probably some refactoring/tidying as well. I hope to have it ready to be shown off at FOSDEM :-).

That looks really great!

Nice work, Eric!

J.