Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r29472 - /libs/base/trunk/Source/NSLock.m

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r29472 - /libs/base/trunk/Source/NSLock.m
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:19:57 +0100

This in itself is a great change, but do we really want to give up
having ChangeLog entries for something as important as this?

Just a few days ago I was trying to find out where the file
objc-gnu2next.h went and why it was removed. Of course I could dig
through the history of the Source directory or more easily start a
search on the mail folder where I keep all the change mails from SVN.
But looking into the ChangeLog is so much simpler. I know some of you
don't like this extra work, but these could just set up an automatism to
have ChangeLog entries generated for them. And us others should try to
have a bit more self discipline and not forget about these entries.

Fred