Google Summer of Code 2010

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Google Summer of Code 2010
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:42:41 +0100

Google summer of code registration is starting soon
(http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/soc/). Do we want to try to
participate again this year? After the previous experience I am not
really sure we should. They did not select us last year and we failed to
attract suitable students in the years before that. Perhaps we could ask
around whether there are any students in the bigger GNUstep environment
interested in this and if there are participate in a bigger GNU envelop
project?