Re: Updated windows installer gnustep-system-0.24.1

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Updated windows installer gnustep-system-0.24.1
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:31:24 +0000

On 23 Feb 2010, at 21:50, Vincent Richomme wrote:

> Unfortunately I have downloaded last version of clang-llvm and I get
> an internal compiler error during compilation.
> Now I am recompiling mingw-w64 because they generally provide better
> toolchain,
> I will keep you informed.

There was some traffic on the cfe-dev list about this over the past few days.
The LLVM windows binaries are generated with the mingw-w64 toolchain (for both
32-bit and 64-bit targets) because the 32-bit one generates broken code when
compiling LLVM.

If you wait a few weeks for the next release of LLVM, you can probably just
include the binaries for Windows, rather than having to build your own,

This email complies with ISO 3103