Gorm brokeness

From: icicle
Subject: Gorm brokeness
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:09:17 +0100

Hi, all!

Because of my ongoing issues with current GNUstep from svn today I decided to do a fresh start and removed all GNUstep installation related files from my hardrive. After that I did a svn update and did a fresh build of core and gorm. Looks like Gorm is as of now rather broken. I can open an existing document of mine, I can create a new document, but the palettes do not work. I can select a palette, but I am unable to actually select an item, like a button, and drag it into a window. Also the inspector seems broken, it does not display stuff like RadioButtons or button icons. I attached two screenshots. Looks like the NSTabView issues are just syntoms of the same underlying problem. NSTabView does display correctly if it is told to display it's "item bar" at the bottom, screenshots are attached.

Please, help

TOM