Re: Errors when connecting outlets/actions in NSNibOutletConnector/NSNib

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Errors when connecting outlets/actions in NSNibOutletConnector/NSNibConnector
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:04:49 -0500

Fred,

It's not a matter of "trying to achieve" anything, I was simply asking
a question regarding this issue.   Saying it's a coding error in
AddressManager is enough for me.  I just remembered a discussion with
respect to the connection code about a week ago.

My intention wasn't to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did.  I only
to wanted to ask a general question about what's going on here.

Also, now that you mention it, this error does appear when the nib
connectors can't find the set/get method in question.

Thanks, GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)