Re: Gorm brokeness

From: icicle
Subject: Re: Gorm brokeness
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:31:25 +0100

Hi!

I installed a current version of libffi, namely version 3.0.9, now everything works as expected. Looks like the one shipped with gcc 4.2.4 on my system is not up to the task.

Cheers,
TOM

Zitat von Gregory Casamento <address@hidden>:

There should be no theming "magic" responsible for what's going on.
Could you write up a bug on this issue on the bugtracker?  I've tried
a few times to recreate what you're seeing my on x86_64 machine
running debian (for x86_64) without any luck.

I'll try on my 32bit machine to see if I can recreate it there.

GC