New code in corebase

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: New code in corebase
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:29:53 -0500

I just committed a CFRuntime implementation.  There's still some outstanding issues, but it's a start (it compiles, runs code, and everything).  I've attached test code to this e-mail in case anyone wants to see how to implement new CF types... the EXRange class is straight out of Apple's CFRuntime.h.  You will see one thing I just couldn't work around (autorelease pools) in this example.

I also wanted to mention David C. was a huge help.  Thanks.

Stefan