Re: awakeFromNib not called on File's Owner

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: awakeFromNib not called on File's Owner
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:40:55 +0100

This clearly was my fault. In the NIB loading of NSIBObjectData the old
code was looping over the _names map to instantiate the objects. I
changed that to the _objects map which looked better to me. As your
results show this isn't true I changed that code back again. That way
the owner once more gets awakened :-)

Sorry for breaking this,
Fred