Re: Next GNUstep release?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:13:53 -0400

Actually, all of these work for me.

If you're using the "Windows Classic Theme" these things will not show
since you're not using UXTHEME.DLL since the "Classic" theme is
*actually* the built in theme and the .DLL is ONLY used when you use
something other than the built-in theme (confused yet).

I'm guessing you were using the Windows Classic Theme.

For me using the XP theme I get the picture that are on my website at:

http://heronsperch.blogspot.com

The issue with the Classic theme is something I'm going to correct this week.

GC