Re: Remove FusedSilica?

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Remove FusedSilica?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:16:44 +0200

Le 7 avr. 2010 à 09:38, Fred Kiefer a écrit :

While going through the internal GNUstep headers I noticed that we still
have the place holders for CoreGraphics in there that Adam added a few
years ago. Now with an ever more complete implementation of CoreGraphics
in opal these seem obsolete to me. Should we just remove them?

I think so. I doubt anybody has ever used them.
I even never realized that FusedSilica was a CoreGraphics implementation.

Quentin.