Re: is there a git or mercurial repository of GNUstep?

From: Tim Schmielau
Subject: Re: is there a git or mercurial repository of GNUstep?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:27:27 +0100

On 15 Apr 2010, at 11:20, Lucas Schnorr wrote:

> You can use git-svn for that:
> $ git svn clone gnustep_svn_url
>
> I takes time to re-create the history in the first time, but once that
> is finished, you have the benefits of git.

Yes. I just wanted to avoid the load this places on the gna server in case
anybody else has already done this.
Plus, if there were a public clone already, I'd like to make sure I share the
common history with it. Would want to avoid the situation where there are
several public GNUstep trees around, all subtly different. And given the size
and nonstandard organization of the GNUstep repositories, a clone isn't a
completely trivial operation.

Tim