Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:12:41 +0100

On 20 Apr 2010, at 00:06, Adam Fedor wrote:

> Sure good idea.  FYI,  I've put a preview release of the Windows installer on
> the web site, if anyone wants to test it.
>
> http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

While we're changing things, maybe we could change the name of the Windows
installers too.  After reading the descriptions, I'm still not clear what
-system and -core mean in the context of GNUstep, which one I should install,
and if I should install both which order I should install them in.

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620