Re: What happened to the code freeze?

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: What happened to the code freeze?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:04:22 -0600

Sorry, two of my recent theme-related commits were probably inappropriate to make  during the feature freeze (adding an option to disable the inner border in NSScrollView, and moving NSBrowser header drawing to GSTheme). I can revert these if you'd like.

Doug: the Windows menu fixes sound great. I was noticing a lot of menu flickering with the WinUX theme, and mousewheel scrolling in Ink was really laggy - I bet your patch will fix those problems.

Eric