Re: What happened to the code freeze?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: What happened to the code freeze?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:11:54 -0400

The feature freeze only includes core (make, base, gui and back).   I
don't really consider the WinUXTheme (or any of the themes) to be part
of the freeze, so your changes are fine where they are.

I should have been more concise about the scope of the freeze I wanted
in the first place.  That would have avoided some of the current
confusion.

I would like Doug to send the patches he's got in mind to Fred for
review and testing.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)