Re: compile/link problems on linux/ppc

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: compile/link problems on linux/ppc
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:50:14 +0200

I had a short look at the code and this error seems to come from the atomic
increment functions for PPC. These have been changed the last time by a patch
from Eric that I commited. But that was almost a year ago.

What I don't understand is how this code could lead to a duplicate definition
of this symbol. Could you try to have a look at the intermediate assembler
file? Most likely it gets deleted before you may have a look, but you should be
able to ask the compiler just to produce this file and stop compilation there.

Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------