Re: Compilation error on Solaris...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Compilation error on Solaris...
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:56:05 -0400

I'm pleased to report that deleting the version of GNUstep I had at
/usr/GNUstep cleared this problem.  It's likely an issue with
includes.  It appears the code may be including the .h files from the
installed version rather than the one we're building from when the
installed version is available (am I describing this clearly?).

I would still consider this a bug, albeit a minor one.   Also, with
the version of GCC I'm using, gcc 4.3.x, I'm getting a message about
missing stdint.h.  It's been a while since I built on Solaris, so I'm
not sure if this is expected.

GC