Re: Next GNUstep release?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release?
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 15:29:42 +0200

Great! Could everybody please stop committing to these two projects
until then?
I am planing to have another release of GNUstep gui this summer so don't
worry, any changes that didn't make it into this release wont be delayed
as long as they were this time.

To start planing for that next release early, here is my personal to-do
list:
- write more automatic test code for gui and get it to run on as many
different platforms as possible
- fix outstanding bugs
- continue to implement 10.5 functionality
- continue with the clean up of gui (perhaps of back too)
- make cairo the default backend

That next release wont be the big 1.0 release, but it should bring us
very close to that.

Fred