Re: open recent in renaissance?

From: Doug Simons
Subject: Re: open recent in renaissance?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:49:15 -0600

On May 10, 2010, at 1:28 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> As far as I know none of the GNUstep sample applications has a recent
> document menu. This means we just don't know whether this works at all.

I believe the recent document menu simply doesn't work right now. I looked into
this a little bit a couple of months ago, and it appeared that most of the code
was there, but a small part was missing -- as I recall it was missing the
needed code to actually connect up the menu to the code in the document
controller. I don't have easy access to the code right now to be more specific
about what was missing, but it seemed like it would only take an hour or two to
get it working. I just wasn't able to do it at the time.

Doug
(sent from a bus on the way to San Francisco airport)