Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r30370 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/Additi

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r30370 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI/GSTheme.h Source/GSThemeMenu.m Source/NSMenu.m
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:25:22 -0400

Fred,

I need to be able to override context menus and toolbar clip items in
a theme-specific way.  Right now I'm trying to get context menus &
toolbar clip item menus to display using floating Windows menus in the
WinUXTheme on Windows.

I will take a look at the method you mentioned in NSApplication to see
if that's a better place for it.  If it allows me the ability to
actually draw the menu the way I need it to, it will suffice.  I'll
let you know.

Also, yes, I am currently testing it with the toolbar clip item.  It
should work for that once I'm finished.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)