gdnc breakage possibly my fault...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: gdnc breakage possibly my fault...
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 00:38:43 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I fixed a bug in the method lookup code in the runtime abstraction layer, which
was causing gdnc to fail doing DO things on my machine.  Could anyone who was
experiencing problems with gdnc or DO recently see if this fixes it for you?

I'm really sorry I didn't catch this in time for the release - I thought it was
a libobjc2 bug (it was, but it was also shared by the ObjectiveC2 framework in
-base, so it potentially affects everyone).

Whether the bug appears at all depends on a number of factors, including where
the code is called and what headers were included at that point, as well as
your particular compiler version, so it might not be a problem at all for some
people, while others might find DO doesn't work at all.

This email complies with ISO 3103