Re: compile broken by recent check-in

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: compile broken by recent check-in
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 00:14:27 +0200

Hi,

The bug is fixed, works for me on Linux and WIndows now. It was a trivial: I forgot to include config.h in that file.

Actually, I did not solve it at all. I fixed base compilation. However it appears that config.h is not installed, so I wonder if there is an elegant way to solve this header inclusion problem? On a machine which doesn't have it, I don't want it. We compile without there (but not on my linux box).
Maybe the information of config.h gets installed with another name?

I found the inclusion of config.h in other GNUstep header files, but evidently they don't get installed or are private? This is confusing.

At worst, I back out the change or change the guard to be like "ifdef solaris & gcc 3.4" but it is really ugly.

Better suggestions?

Riccardo