Bug in software index?

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Bug in software index?
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 18:44:51 -0500

I think I might have found a bug in the software index.  In the main page it states "Tool(3)" but when I click on it there are 4 tools listed under that category: FTP, Terminal, TimeMon and Zipper.  All other categories seem to behave as expected, though.

On a different note, maintainers need to get back in the habit of updating the index.  Right now, the last thing on there is the GNUstep core libraries... and I know there have been apps released recently.

Stefan