Re: from Gnustep-startup-0.25.0

From: Elim Qiu
Subject: Re: from Gnustep-startup-0.25.0
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 14:41:11 -0600

Hi David,

I found the trunk url for svn and installed it. Seems WebObjects are
installed at local, not system Library/Frameworks.

** Why the mod conf is bind to app name? So how to do multi web apps?

** How to test the gsw installation without deploy the app?

** How to deploy the app?

Where is the GDL2 for svn co?

Thanks,

Elim