Re: wrong offset when adding subview from other window.

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: wrong offset when adding subview from other window.
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 01:53:43 +0100

Hi David

I finally managed to look into your problem. It looks like a bug in gnustep-gui to me.
I applied a fix to trunk, please try it out :-)

Thanks

On 4 Jun 2010, at 09:48, David Wetzel wrote:

Hi folks,

I tried this again and again, but it seems like there is a bug in gui or back.

This code:

         [[window contentView] addSubview:[inspector view]
                               positioned:NSWindowBelow
                               relativeTo:scrollView];
         [[inspector view] setFrameOrigin:NSMakePoint(0,0)];
         [[inspector view] setNeedsDisplay:YES];
         [[window contentView] setNeedsDisplay:YES];

works fine on OS X but looks like that

<inspectors.png>

on gnustep. The window content is made by the same gsmarkup on both sides.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks!