GSObjCFindVariable

From: icicle
Subject: GSObjCFindVariable
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:50:05 +0200

Hi!

typedef struct Foo
{
 int x;
 double y;
}
Foo;

@interface Brak : NSObject
{
 Foo mFoo;
}
@end

I would like to know if it is to possibe to get the correct offset to the "x" or "y" field in the "mFoo" member of "Brak" using GSObjCFindVariable or some similar function. It would be pretty cool if I could set selected struct fields inside an instance by using GSObjCSetVariable. AFAIK the struct types are encoded, so the information should be there.

Thanks,
TOM