problem with content inspector of GWorkspace

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: problem with content inspector of GWorkspace
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:39:27 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that the contents inspector of GWorkspace is unreliable. It works for folders, applications and images, but it doesn't work for RTFs at all and sometimes displays the contents of file which it shouldn't.

The last release 0.8.7 already did this, when compiled against current GNUstep. I did not verify if GNUstep "broke" it and when.

I tried to investigate the matter, but I coulnd't find out what is happening. Any hints welcome. I opened the bug #30157 <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30157> to trace it.

Cheers,
  Riccardo