Re: NSLocale

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: NSLocale
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:00:36 -0400

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you clarify this a bit?  The class got a complete overhaul a couple of months ago when I did a complete rewrite.  I can confirm that it does the same thing for -descriptionWithLocale: that OS X 10.6 does, which is NOT what the documentation says.  The Cocoa version, like the new GNUstep version, does not differentiate between objects based on how they were created.

I apologize, it's not NSNumber, it's NSNumberFormatter.