RE: NSimageView and mouse dragging

From: Jonathan Gillaspie
Subject: RE: NSimageView and mouse dragging
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:10:56 -0600

Richard:

On Jul 6, 2010, at 10:02 AM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> Is my code wrong or is there something wrong with the imageview? I'd
> suspect the latter by reading the documentation, but I am speculating.

I can say that our application (Eggplant) has a subclass of NSImageView and
that in that subclass we are getting both mouseDown: and mouseDragged: events
pretty much just as we would expect.

Your scenario might be different than ours but at least at some level it's
working because both of those operations are meaningful to our application and
function properly (on Linux and Windows).

--
Jonathan Gillaspie
address@hidden