Porting GNUstep to Appserver based systems

From: Amsterdam Project
Subject: Porting GNUstep to Appserver based systems
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:15:36 -0300

My name is Lucas. At the moment i have an OS wich uses Appserver as GUI engine, instead of X. I wich to replace it's API by gnustep frameworks and then to port Gworkspace and other elements to have a basic desktop. This new system is intended for common users, it is not Gnu/linux but it is Posix1 compliant. Is it the best place for questions like this?