Re: NSTabView problem

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: NSTabView problem
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:38:59 +0200

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 03:00:49PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi!
>
> That's the version of libffi which is shipped with your system compiler,
> apparently gcc 4.2.4. That version of libffi is clearly out of date. Just
> download and install libffi 3.0.9 and then configure gnustep-base to use
> that one.

Ok, this is boring. The new libffi conflicts with the old version
installed by my distribution during gnustep-base configure script, I
have to disable xml for the configure script to finish (and I used the
libffi options to specify /usr/local/, not the global include and
library flags)...

What's the relation between libffi and this drawing bug ? A function
parameter wrongly interpreted ?

Philippe
--
The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the same ones she
can't stand years later. Murphy's Laws on Sex n°15