Problem running hello-objc-gnustep example in gettext

From: asha murthy
Subject: Problem running hello-objc-gnustep example in gettext
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am having a problem running the hello-obj-gnustep example under the directory
/gettext/examples

I am trying to get the output in a different language other than English.
For this I am modifying the language in GNUmakefile in the directory gettext/examples/hello-objc-gnustep in the below line.

Hello_LANGUAGES := $(sort English $(shell MAKEFLAGS= $(MAKE) -s -C po echo-languages))

But the output is still in English.

Could anyone please let me know what I am doing wrong or what needs to be done to change the language of the output.

Thank you,