Re: NSTabView problem [Confirmed libffi problem]

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: NSTabView problem [Confirmed libffi problem]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:16:56 +0200

Le vendredi 13 août 2010 à 11:57 +0200, Philippe Roussel a écrit :
> Le vendredi 13 août 2010 à 11:45 +0200, address@hidden a
> écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > Related thread on mailing list is here:
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnustep-dev/2010-03/msg00041.html
> >
> > Looks like it began to fail in SVN during March. I do not use specific
> > GNUstep releases, so I am not any help regarding releases which work
> > and which don't. I think I removed the libffi-dev package I had on my
> > system , in order to avoid conflicts with the new one I compiled and
> > installed myself.
>
> Ok, thanks for all the informations. I guess I'll have to somehow try
> with a new libffi.

Done. And it works... Sorry for the noise everybody.

Just for the record I had to use the following to configure base :

./configure --disable-xmltest
--with-ffi-include=/usr/local/lib/libffi-3.0.9/include
--with-ffi-library=/usr/local/lib

It would be good if a test could be added to configure so that it would
fail with a incompatible libffi.

Philippe