build error: Undefined reference to 'objc_sync_enter'

From: Doug Simons
Subject: build error: Undefined reference to 'objc_sync_enter'
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:10:31 -0600

The recent changes in base have caused us to get link errors on objc_sync_enter and objc_sync_exit (on Windows). I don't understand what the problem is, since both functions are present in sync.m, which is being built (and is now the implementation of sync that we need). But currently the only way we can build our app is to roll back base to r31185. Help!

Thanks,

Doug