Re: Deadlock on performSelectorOnMainThread:

From: Jonathan Gillaspie
Subject: Re: Deadlock on performSelectorOnMainThread:
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:54:21 -0600

Thanks Richard,

We appreciate the fix -- and you are spot-on.  We definitely had at least one
case where we were flooding this channel which would account for the problem,
but we also had situations where we had only made a few calls (or maybe a few
hundred calls) to that method before it locked up, so I think it's possible
there might have also been some other condition that could trigger it, but
hopefully it's resolved now.

--
Jonathan Gillaspie
address@hidden