Re: Is there a 2D plotting (charting) library running under GNUStep?

From: Marek Peca
Subject: Re: Is there a 2D plotting (charting) library running under GNUStep?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:26:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Matt,

there is also aquaterm, I posted patches for a port of it many years
ago on the aquaterm list, but don't think i recieved any feedback, it
is no doubt out of date.

IIRC it can be used as a library + app combo, so the library connects
via DO to the aquaterm application, not sure if it can be used solely
a library for e.g. generating graphics.

thank you for this link. I have found AquaTerm as well during my search for GNUStep plotting, however, it seems to me, that it offers basic graphic primitives only, no tics, axes etc.

I am afraid, that porting of old XYPlotView is waiting for me...

Regards,
Marek