Fwd: Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo 9x

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Fwd: Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo 9x
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 01:16:16 -0400

All,

I'm forwarding the invitation to SCALE to the list...

If there's anyone in CA who would like to attend the conference this
year with me that would be great.    During the past two years Scott
Christley attended the conference with me, but he's moved away from
Los Angeles now.

Also, if there's anyone who would like to give a talk at the
conference coming up, it would be greatly appreciated.

GC