Re: Interesting discussion on gcc about objc

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Interesting discussion on gcc about objc
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 03:21:57 -0400

My point was simply that David may have some specific facts with
respect to how he developed the library which were important.  As you
can see, he did.

Nevertheless, now that everyone has had a chance to weigh in, I don't
see any point in continuing this thread.

Later, GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)