Re: Moving CoreBase into Base

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: Moving CoreBase into Base
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:18:35 -0500

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Quentin Mathé <address@hidden> wrote:
Would merging CoreBase into Base be ok or should we rather just import string.h in Foundation.h until the matter has been better discussed?

Whatever's decided, I just want to say I don't really care.  Some of CoreBase depend heavily on the internal workings of Base and ends up having to dublicate a few things here and there (just take a look in CFString.m).  On the other hand, CoreBase is a completely different beast/library and I'm not sure it belongs in Base.

Stef