Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31321 - in /tools/make/trunk: ChangeLog GNUstep.conf.

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31321 - in /tools/make/trunk: ChangeLog GNUstep.conf.in configure configure.ac
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:13:05 +0000 (UTC)

В Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:36:08 +0100, David Chisnall написа:

> I know that we have packages for Arch, for Gentoo, for FreeBSD, for
> OpenBSD, and for NetBSD that do not use the FHS layout.

BTW, both Gentoo and Arch have committed to adhere to the FHS, so
having non-compliant packages is only a proof that those distros do
not care much about enforcing their own policies.  (They might be also
undiscovered bugs, like we have a lot of in Debian.)