libobjc2 release candidate

From: David Chisnall
Subject: libobjc2 release candidate
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:55:20 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I said in February that I wanted to do a release of libobjc2 soon, so I
probably actually ought to.  I'm planning on doing the 1.0 release next week,
to coincide with the LLVM 2.8 release.  I've branched the release candidate in
svn, so please test it with your favourite OS.

I'll also try to do a 1.1 release to coincide with the next GNUstep release.
Doing the 1.0 release outside of the normal GNUstep release cycle gives us an
opportunity to get distributions including the new runtime and people testing
it before the next release.