Re: libobjc2 release candidate 2

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: libobjc2 release candidate 2
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:08:46 -0600

Hey David,
I committed a patch to libobjc2 trunk which adds a bunch of NULL checks to
public functions.
As well, I added a simple test case in a Test subdirectory. Currently, it
mostly just tests these border cases where functions called with NULL behave
sensibly. There's also an Xcode project so we can verify that the test works
the same on OS X.

I was also going to suggest we put libobjc2 up on the review board web app, and
ask people to review the code. I guess it's a bit late to suggest this though..
maybe for the 1.1 release?

-Eric