Re: Do we want to apply for a FOSDEM dev room in 2011?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Do we want to apply for a FOSDEM dev room in 2011?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:32:00 +0200

Am 06.10.2010 um 12:27 schrieb David Chisnall:

Yes please!

Thank you for once again taking the initiative on this. I'll definitely be there if there's going to be a GNUstep presence again this year[1]. I was thinking about applying to do a main-track talk

I would appreciate this. The last time we had a GNUstep maintrack talk was when Adam came to FOSDEM in 2002 iirc …

Last year, we talked a bit about trying to organise a group booking for the hotel and turning up a day or two early so we got some time for hacking / talking before it started. I'd be interested in doing this, if other people are able to get away.

I would be interested, now that the etoile hackathon didn't take place this year.

David

regards,

        Lars