Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31213 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSMenuVi

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31213 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSMenuView.m Source/NSPopUpButtonCell.m
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:31:36 +0200

Hi Doug,

sorry the revert is already committed, but if there is a way to help you
I am willing to jump in.
In my first mail I suggested to add the popup test into the
processCommand: method of the tehme. I still think this should work, but
it may not be the best way to resolve the issue. Greg, who is more
familiar with that theme should know.

Fred