Re: Is our name confusing people....

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Is our name confusing people....
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:00:11 +0100

Am 17.11.2010 um 22:08 schrieb David Chisnall:

I'd also avoid Moka (sorry Riccardo) because coffee-related names sound like they are talking about Java. In fact, Mocha was often used to refer to the (long deprecated) Cocoa-Java bridge, so it would be a very confusing name for us.

Yeah, all that coffee stuff belongs to Java - remember SoyLatte ( http://landonf.bikemonkey.org/static/soylatte/ )?

Earl Grey would be safe and non-confusing, but also quite a silly name.

Because it is british of course, we all know that british stuff is somewhat "aslant" ;-)

So how about "Hot Chocolate" or even "Cacao", but I also wouldn't mind "Beer".

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom

regards,

        Lars